Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility is a concept whereby organisations consider the interests of society by taking responsibility for the impact of their activities on customers, employees, shareholders, communities and the environment in all aspects of their operations.
This obligation is seen to extend beyond the statutory obligation to comply with legislation and sees organisations voluntarily taking further steps to improve the quality of life for employees and their families as well as for the local community and society at large.
What can CBE offer?
Transparency and Governmental Issues:
- Audits: Governance Scan, CSR Scan
- P+C systems
- Master Courses
Quality, Health and Safety control:
- Assessments (health, vitality, etc..)
- Certifications counselling
- Strategic personnel policy
Human Resources Sensitivity + Training:
- Development Assessment
- Team Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Diversity Policy (workshops and Master classes)
- Generation Management
Recruitment + Selection on CSR basis:
- Employability scan
- Workshops sustainable employability + vitality