Engineered Products and Projects
The engineered products and project industry consists of aerospace and defense, project business, machinery and components industries. Companies which belong to these industries are in a competitive landscape which requires them to deal with similar strategic and operational challenges.
Executives of these industries have to answer to several questions like the following:
- How do we assess our financial vulnerability?
- How can we optimize our procurement activity using strategic sourcing?
- How can we increase asset utilization?
- How can we manage strategic risks due to our global footprint?
- How do we determine the right involvement of suppliers in research and development, manufacturing and services?
How CBE transforms Challenges into Results
CBE’s practice in EPP industries has accumulated global experience partnering with its clients in order to:
- Assess financial vulnerability through stress testing techniques;
- Design and implement strategic sourcing;
- Increase asset utilization though lean manufacturing;
- Assess and design mitigation strategy for strategic risks;
Design and implement procurement strategy and processes aimed to involve suppliers in research and development, manufacturing and services.