High Tech Manufacturing
High Tech industries encompasses a diverse set of sub-industries, many of which are dealing with similar strategic and operational challenges. To remain competitive in a fast-changing environment, executives of these industries need to answer a number of important questions like the following:
- How can we become a leader in innovation and capture higher margins?
- How can we rapidly reduce costs in order to counterbalance constant price declines?
- How can we become more customer centric through world class after sales processes?
- What can we do to capture rapid-growth and low-cost production opportunities in emerging markets?
How CBE transforms Challenges into Results
CBE partners with high tech companies focusing on some specific challenges in order to:
- Increase innovation capacity and speed;
- Implement cost reduction programs;
- Design and implement world class after sales processes which differentiate from competition;
Design and implement entry strategy in emerging markets aimed to capture low-cost production opportunities and new distribution channels.